- 1/2 lb. Grassfed Beef Ribeye, chopped into medium sized pieces
- 1/2 med. Onion, sliced
- 1 organic Carrot, chopped into medium sized pieces
- 1/2 tsp. oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups, organic beef stock or water (adjust depending on how watery you like it)
- Brown beef in skillet over medium heat, then add onions and sautee until slightly transparent.
- Heat stock or water to a simmer in a pot, then add all ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve Hot with parsley garnish