- 2 Tbsp. Grapeseed Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 4 Portobello Mushrooms, stems off
- 4 slices of Raw Cheese
- 1 to 2 Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium sized onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 4 Udi’s Gluten Free Hamburger Buns or Ezekiel Bread Buns
- Heat up a grill to a medium heat
- Mix grapeseed oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, sea salt and black pepper in a bowl.
- Coat both sides of mushrooms with mixture
- Grill mushrooms, stems side up, for approx 3 minutes, then turn and grill for additional 5 minutes.
- Grill Red Bell Pepper slices for 6 minutes. (3 minutes per side)
- With 3 minutes remaining the buns on the grill, cut side down.
- Remove everything from grill and allow to rest for a couple minutes
- Serve by placing mushroom on bun with onion and tomato